ClearTriage Training Videos
Each of the short videos below demonstrate how to use a specific feature in ClearTriage. Watch them one at a time to learn something in particular or watch them all at once to become a ClearTriage guru!
These videos provide training on the aspects of ClearTriage that triage nurses use every day.
- Overview (3:01)
- Finding the Best Protocol (2:49)
- Transferring the Call Note (Copy and Paste) (2:41)
- Sending Handouts (5:29)
- Overriding a Disposition (2:47)
- Tips for Signing Into ClearTriage and Switching Between Programs (5:08)
These videos show the different documentation options within ClearTriage, options that your organization will want to reach agreement on early in your ClearTriage usage.
These videos provide training on features in ClearTriage that, while still important, triage nurses use less frequently. They are best reviewed after mastering the basics of taking a telephone triage call using ClearTriage.
- Using More Than One Protocol (4:49)
- Taking a Second Emergent Call (3:24)
- Sticky Notes (4:15)
- Switching Between After Hours and Office Hours Protocols (0:58)
These videos demonstrate how as a ClearTriage administrator you can use the Account Settings, Reports and Customization options in ClearTriage.
- Setting up your Admin Account (2:59)
- Account Settings (2:04)
- Reports (7:00)
- Customizing Triage Questions (8:54)
- Customizing Care Advice (8:20)
- Customizing Dispositions (5:17)
These videos are hosted on YouTube. If network restrictions or other technical problems are preventing you from watching the videos, try going to www.cleartriage.com/training-videos using a different browser or from a different location.